Teamcompass tells someone about the strength and role you naturally belong in a team. Such a survey also says something about the team’s strengths and challenges.
In advance of a team compass setup, you / all of the team have taken a JTI personality profile that forms the basis for the analysis.
A team compass scheme can look like this:
- Reflection of profile – 4 dimensions in common:
- Tags that characterize you as a person
- You in a team / team behavior:
- The most important thing for you when looking for a teamwork
- How to contribute to the team by…
- Insight in how you annoy others
- How you influence the others
- How you may be annoyed by other team members such as…
- How to increase your own efficiency by…
Eva gladly shares her main strength in the team, especially innovation, which includes assessing the importance of internal and external information. This strength also involves the ability to experiment with ideas and practices to streamline work processes and to create new or better quality of the products and services the company already possesses.